You can sync a SharePoint task list with a Tasks in a Box project. To do so:
- Open the project you would like to sync to.
- Click the project menu in the top left.
- Select Sync tasks... from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Enable button to enable the SharePoint task sync for this project.
- Click the 'Add a SharePoint task list' button to select a SharePoint task list
- Select the SharePoint site from the first dropdown list.
- Select the SharePoint task list from the second dropdown list.
- Click the Save Settings button to confirm.
- Repeat these steps if you want to sync multiple SharePoint task lists with the same project in Tasks in a Box.
Tasks in a Box syncs tasks in both directions: changes in the SharePoint task list are synced to the Tasks in a Box project and changes to Tasks in a Box tasks are synced to the SharePoint task list.
Note that SharePoint 2010 workflow tasks are currently not supported.
My SharePoint site is not listed?
It is possible that the SharePoint site you're looking for is not listed in the dropdown list. If this is the case, this means that the Tasks in a Box for SharePoint Online app is not yet added or activated on that particular SharePoint site.
To add the Tasks in a Box for SharePoint Online app, please follow the instructions on the Microsoft Office store.
Please make sure that you click at least once on the Tasks in a Box app icon after you added the app to your SharePoint site. This ensures that your SharePoint site gets registered with Tasks in a Box.