(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJames Carter (Chief Awesomeness Officer, Tasks In A Box) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • egroeg commented  · 

Hi,
        just found out that I can't use this (looking awesome) app/add-in/saas/website/application for my normal web Outlook. Or maybe I am missing something? It errors out during the login, which is just a Office 365 login, Can you integrate with web Outlook as well?
        Currently I am not warned upfront that you need a 365 account, on your website and the Outlook add-in store as well. The store does show a compatibility section in which states it needs a 365 account, but hey then it should not show up in the store in the first place! I informed "Add-in Store Feedback <outlookinclientstorefeedback@service.microsoft.com>" as well. Perhaps MS can't divide add-ins per type accounts (365, standard web etc)?

Only afterwards I found in the KB:
        https://tasksinabox.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/744375-follow-up-on-your-emails-in-outlook
        "Note that the Outlook add-in currently only supports Office 365 accounts."

Wasted time in first looking/trying at your website and your application, and secondly only then finding out web Outlook mail can't be turned into tasks due to 365 login....

Best regards,

Egroeg
        The Netherlands

• Dan Broyles commented  · 

I would love to be able to have Tasks in a Box always visible in the task pane. Outlook lets you customize the to-do bar/pane - but adding Tasks in a Box as a constant pane is not an option. Can this be added or is there a way to set Tasks in a Box as always visible that I'm not aware of?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yup Calendar integration is necessary!

• Steven Pankretic commented  · 

This should include calendar integration so that you can see in your outlook calendar when your tasks/projects are due.

Feedback and Knowledge Base